EFRA’s Objectives are:
As in Our Constitution
1. To ensure that the horse riding network is maintained and that no unnecessary constraints are placed on the horse riders or their riding in Epping Forest and surrounding areas.
2. To establish and maintain a close liaison with the Superintendent of Epping Forest and his staff; and with the Epping Forest & Commons Committee (the Conservators), including the local representatives of that Committee (the Verderers).
3. To keep members informed of matters of importance to those who keep and ride horses in the Epping Forest area.
4. To ensure that riders are aware of the existence of the Epping Forest bye-laws and Horse Riding Regulations and are provided with a copy of the EFRA Code of Conduct
5. To endeavour to promote a positive image of horse riding as an important leisure activity.
6. To encourage the development of public bridleways and permissive horse rides in the area around Epping Forest.